"one cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well" - Virginia Woolf

"one cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well" - Virginia Woolf

Monday 6 June 2016

Pesto Pizza Wrap

There are not many people who would turn down PIZZA. Being the health conscious individual that I am, I had to get creative when it came to pizza, because as much as I love sinking my teeth into a delicious crispy slice or six, my body cannot afford to indulge as much as it wants to. My solution?

This simple pesto pizza wrap which has become a staple, convenient go-to meal for me. It really does fill the gap and satisfy my pizza cravings.

I am not saying I will never indulge in a full blown pizza from now on, but this is a great way to tuck in at home when one doesn't have the time to make an elaborate meal or when one wants to be calorie conscious:



Instructions:
1. Place the wrap on a baking tray and preheat the oven to 180 degrees

2. Spread the pesto on the base of the wrap and sprinkle feta and chopped nuts on top
3. Bake for roughly 10 minutes (until crispy)
4. Take out the oven and add the avo and rocket
5. Serve immediately and season to taste


No comments:

Post a Comment